Sunday, March 16, 2014

Week 9: Lots of Work

This week was a difficult week for me and next week is too.  This week I had a midterm, exercise 3, and two other assignments.  Next week, I have two midterms and A2 part II.  Luckily, I was able to finish exercise 3 fairly quickly and was able to start A2.  I have written each function, but I still need to do some editing and make sure the functions work the way I think they are supposed to.  I found some of the instructions a little ambiguous after seeing some of the comments and clarifications on Piazza.  Hopefully I will be able to finish the assignment soon!

I really enjoyed lab this week.  All the concepts I was unsure about last week, and some of my concerns from the beginning of this week were clarified.  Thank goodness!  This was also the first time I completely finished a lab with plenty of time to spare (improvement!!!).


Can you believe there are only three more weeks in the semester?  It’s hard to believe exams and summer vacation are just around the corner especially since it’s been SO cold outside!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment