This week I had a lot going on, and I am so glad it is
finished! My midterms went well, and all
my assignments were completed. Now I am
studying for the CSC148 midterm on Wednesday.
I feel confident, but I know I still have a lot to review!
I really struggled with this week’s lab, not because of the
content, but my partner and I couldn’t agree on how to approach the
problem. It showed me the importance of
communication for team projects! If you
can’t communicate with your partner at least enough to agree on how to approach
the problem, you will never get anything done!
Just before I started to write this post, I looked at the
SLOG rubric. I know I am supposed to be
commenting and talking about other peoples SLOGs, but as I went through some of
the SLOGs, I found a lot are not up to date, or hard to relate to. I also found that a lot of my problems are
not the same as the others. Is anyone
else having this issue? If so, we should
compare thoughts!
No comments:
Post a Comment