Friday, March 7, 2014

Week 8: Linked Lists

In lecture and lab this week we discussed Linked Lists and the two different ways of implementing Linked Lists.  After completing the exercises from this week’s lab (which I found really helpful), I feel confident with the concept and code for the recursive implementation of a Linked List.  I understand the concept of the wrapper implementation, but I still don’t feel 100% confident with the code.  I am going to go to office hours next week and ask some questions.   I found GR’s week 8 blog (http://gr148slog.blogspot.ca) to be a good summary of the material discussed this week in lecture.

I also got my test back this week and I am happy with the result.  I had to do a linear search of the stack of tests to find mine because they were not in alphabetical order.  Luckily my test was near the top of the pile, but if it had been at the bottom, the search would have taken a really long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment